Sunday, February 3, 2013

Books for breakfast

The Menu

elsewhere held and lingered, by Conchitina Cruz

--------------------------------------------------------------

1. I miss the curious couch.

2. I miss all my CW friends.

3. Following a new friend on Twitter, I am delighted to know that some people do spend every weekend on the year on vacation outside the city. I am living vicariously through her very brief posts about her weekend getaways. Maybe life will soon fix itself in such a way that this will be possible for me one day too. Except, I don't quite know how to manage house-related tasks and S's homework this way. Maybe life will fix itself some 20 years from now so that this will be possible for me one day too.

4. For now, very happy to spend precious weekend time with L and S, mostly reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment