Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Books during breaks

The Menu

Tales of Enchantment and Fantasy, edited by Cristina Pantoja Hidalgo

-------

To be honest, I was put off by the cover of the book. But I'm glad I took a look inside.

Not yet done, but already, I see there's plenty to love, for example: The Stranded Star by Nikki Alfar (As a child, I loved stories about star maidens!); and Martines byAnna Felicia Sanchez.

I enjoyed reading The Haunting of Martina Luzuriaga (Vicente Garcia Groyon); Monkey Watching (Ma. Romina M. Gonzalez); The Sugilanon of Epefania's Heartbreak (Ian Casocot); The Middle Prince (Dean Alfar). Some stories I wish I had written: Daryll Delgado's The Other Daughter; and Jose Claudio B. Guerrero's A Tidy Little Tale.

Reading for the thesis is quite fun when this is what you have to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment