Saturday, August 4, 2012

This weekend

...was full of stressful things, including a close family member rushed to the hospital; a couple of blown fuses at home; and grade school examinations (to be honest, one of my least favorite chores is to tutor S for these tests). Worse, I caught a cold some time between tearful Thursday and fidgety Friday. I took the morning off on Friday to do the things I used to do before I decided to attend graduate school (mainly, follow poetry links on the interwebs). And just like that, I think I have thought my way out of certain craft questions about, well, poems--the ones I tend to like, and why I like them (and of course, corollary to this, why I don't prefer other works). At least I now have a working language of what seems to work for me.

Now to gather the requisite colors for the proverbial paint box.

As they say, chos.

No comments:

Post a Comment