2. Attended 9 out of 10 sessions of a swimming clinic.
3. Visited, and re-visited Mark Salvatus' Territories exhibit at the Ateneo Art Gallery
4. Visited, and re-visited, the Ateneo Art Gallery permanent collection
5. Visited the Jorge Vargas Museum at UP Diliman (P20 entrance fee for UP students)
6. Began self-studying Spanish for the language exam early next year. (This week: Nouns)
7. Annual visit to cardiologist, 2-d echocardiogram with doppler study
8. Explored sports offerings at the Marikina Sports Center (Marikina residents get to attend sports clinics for free!)
9. Visited the swimming pools of Marikina Sports Center and the Renaissance Convention Center at Marikina Riverbanks
10. Visited the Balay Gabay Daycare Center
11. Explored the Timog/Scout area
12. Attended a bookmaking (binding) workshop
13. Finished reading/studying: The Matisse Stories; The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao; Never Let Me Go; Home, Body, Memory)
14. Learned how to fold Wild Irises and water bomb origami
15. Completion of Books C and 1 of the Indian art curriculum
16. Visited Tartaro, Bulacan for Tita Nette's birthday
17. Rearranged bedroom 1
18. Began daily water confidence sessions
19. Attended 1 FHL storytelling/arts and crafts session (too far!)
20. Attended Author at Once workshop
22. Mind Museum
23. Attended launch of Nikka Osorio's Ang Nalalabi Rito and other High Chair books (but was late!)
24. Watched the Chief Justice of the Philippines testify at the impeachment trial.
25. Watched American Idol finals.
- Thing of Beauty Project
- Book of Names Project
- Law & Philo reading list
- Review of Grade 2 Filipino and Math
- Improve handwriting (script)
- Clean out bedrooms 1, 2; unlock bedroom 3.
- Sort out F&M situation for the rest of the year
- Flu shots
- Enlistment, L, T, S
-MCLE? Meron ba ngayong summer?
- Home repairs